Wizz Air Abu Dhabi will launch flights to Yerevan

Yerevan Republic Square with Christmas Tree 2022

During his working visit to the United Arab Emirates, the President of the Republic of Armenia Armen Sargsyan reached a new agreement with high-ranking UAE officials on the expansion of cooperation in the field of air communication between the two countries.

According to the agreement, Wizz Air Abu Dhabi will soon start operating flights to Yerevan. President Sargsyan said that the new air bridge between the two countries is “another important step towards strengthening trade, economic and business ties between Armenia and the UAE, which will be a significant impetus especially for the development of tourism.”

Wizz Air Abu Dhabi is an Emirati scheduled low-cost airline based at Abu Dhabi International Airport. The airline is a joint venture with state-owned ADQ (formerly, Abu Dhabi Developmental Holding Company, ADDH), which owns 51 percent with Wizz Air Holdings owning the remaining 49 percent. Flights began in November of 2020 with two Airbus A321neo aircraft, rising to 50 over the next few years.

Source: | Wikipedia

Calendar of cheap flights from Yerevan to Abu Dhabi

(Visited 77 times, 1 visits today)
the is an Armenian flight, hotel and trip info hub providing guides and information on tourist destinations, attractions, tickets and more.